Basking in the love of my Savior each day, and just maybe the love of someone else;)!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Hey What's going on with all of you? I'm on break, and trying to come up with something to write:) Sometimes it's hard believe it or not. Tonight it's more play than work because I'm working with Micah - for those of you who remember, she's the person who co-wrote and directed the Christmas play at school last year - anyway, she's a good friend, and working with her can sometimes turn into disaster:) I haven't been getting much done as far as my goals are concerned, but Hey, I still have time. It's only the end of June:) I did hear today that my Aunt in Mich, isn't getting much better. She is going to start chemo up again next week, so if you think of her please pray. Thanks:) I'm hoping to get a chance to see my nephew this summer, but so far I don't think that it's much of a possibility. God still works miracles;) Well, I'd better go. I want to e-mail and then get some books before the grind starts again. See Ya next week:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment