Basking in the love of my Savior each day, and just maybe the love of someone else;)!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Good news! My sis and bro-n-law got the other trailer and are moving! I'm so excited. I got to talk to her for close to a half an hour today. It was really neat. I'm at work right now, and on break! Yeah. It has been crazy today. It is only me and another gal, and when she went on break we had this huge pile of stuff in the back room. Every time I'd go back there, I would only be able to get like four items done before a patron would show up. It was crazy! When she returned, it looked like I hadn't gotten anything done. Except that there was more stuff! Help!!! Oh well. I only get a fifteen minute break, but i wish i was already off! I had to visit campus today to type up some stuff for Glick. It was so depressing! Dead! Besides Glick meeting and give me the stuff to type, IZ only saw Nathaniel T and Mark for a few minutes. It was a pretty prideful moment for me, because I actually accomplished something this summer. It was a first:) I did find out today from another friend, that she hasn't been too motivated yet either. It made me feel a little better:) I'm not the only unmotivated one:) Well, I'd better get going! I only have like 4 minutes left:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment