Hey I just thought that I'd add some new info! The choir's last Sunday out was last Sunday, and it was kinda sad. Some people will not be traveling with us next year. It seems like this year has really flown by. We are having a choir picnic on Sat, and I'm looking forward to that, but at the same time, I have so much work to do before finals! It seems that school work never ends! This summer I'm going to be preparing for next semester so I guess I don't get a break. I thought I'd post some pictures of our last day! Enjoy!
Basking in the love of my Savior each day, and just maybe the love of someone else;)!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
This is my "little sis" Kay:)
The inside of our bus full of people
.JPG)
I really like this picture:)
Hey I just thought that I'd add some new info! The choir's last Sunday out was last Sunday, and it was kinda sad. Some people will not be traveling with us next year. It seems like this year has really flown by. We are having a choir picnic on Sat, and I'm looking forward to that, but at the same time, I have so much work to do before finals! It seems that school work never ends! This summer I'm going to be preparing for next semester so I guess I don't get a break. I thought I'd post some pictures of our last day! Enjoy!
Hey I just thought that I'd add some new info! The choir's last Sunday out was last Sunday, and it was kinda sad. Some people will not be traveling with us next year. It seems like this year has really flown by. We are having a choir picnic on Sat, and I'm looking forward to that, but at the same time, I have so much work to do before finals! It seems that school work never ends! This summer I'm going to be preparing for next semester so I guess I don't get a break. I thought I'd post some pictures of our last day! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're almost DONE for the year!
Yeah:O you found my blog:)
Post a Comment