Basking in the love of my Savior each day, and just maybe the love of someone else;)!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sorry, I don't have any new pictures - wireless isn't up at the Library yet! We are getting ready to start campmeeting tonight. I can't wait until the service! Yesterday we had awesome services at church. God really came and met with us. The evening service was opperated by the young adults. We had a YA choir and Jonathan directed. He is so much like his dad, it was like being directed by his father. The special speaker is a youth pastor from Coroydan. His sermon was right on target, and I am so glad that God used him. I am really looking forward to the camp because I believe that God is going to move in our midst. I'll report in later_ See ya, Jacki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment