Basking in the love of my Savior each day, and just maybe the love of someone else;)!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Wow, Life is sooo busy! I just finished teaching piano, and came early to work to get online so I thought that I'd drop a note. I am so excited to go to IHC next week. It will be so much fun. Last friday night we had a lockin at school, and it was really neat to be able to see a friend i haven't seen for many years. We went to elementary school together. Such fun! We got to hang out for a few hours and catch up with each other's lives. I also had a fun weekend spending time with my brother. I'm so glad that God gave me such a wonderful family. Although I had a fun week, it's kinda nice to be back in the grind again. I'm kinda nervous because Glick is evaluting me tomorrow in class. I guess this could maybe make or break me teaching again! Oh well, God is in control! Dear classes, i don't know as i could ask for better students - Yes, Yes, Yes lol Joy:) Oh well, I need to head to work! Talk to ya'll later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment