This was one of the houses we stayed in on tour. Joya mentions in her blog that she loved the house that we stayed in one night. It was her dream home. I got to thinking, and realized I would like this house way better than the other one. It's so funny how that best friends have so different views on decorating. Oh well! :)
I also want to give a big thank you to God because He has been helping me so much! Chapel at school was so encouraging yesterday, and it just makes me to want to continue to press on harder and harder. Joya and I were talking about Heaven, and about the fact that even tho we are young, we still have a longing to go there. It seems that God really wants to do something on our campus, and I also feel like He wants to do something in our church. God has really been blessing and helping us. It is so awesome to be a part of this. I can only pray and ask God to help me to be blessing to those around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment