Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Program

The annual Christmas Program is tonight. This year I didn't get all of the drama stuff started as soon as I usually do, therefore... I should be extremely stressed. But for whatever reason, God decided to allow me to get sick. So while I am concerned about tonight, at the same time, I kinda don't care. It's horrible, but at the same time I know that I don't have the physical ability to be extremely stressed concerning the program this year. I'm really excited this year tho! It's going to be great! My actors are amazing and wonderful! If you can't make it to campus, we are live-streaming. It goes on the net at close to 7:00 pm tonight at www.holinessonline.com. There is a link for the live-streaming :) . I hope that you can go and view it and enjoy it! Even if you can't, please remember us in your prayers! Anyway, I hope to be able to post some pictures later! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: