Basking in the love of my Savior each day, and just maybe the love of someone else;)!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Wow!
That's the only word that I can say. We had a wonderful service on Campus this morning. We are in revival with David Fulton, and God is coming and meeting with us. Today, reminded me of the days of old... I sound old when I say that.. LOL... Today, God met with the High School in a special way. They were having their own revival which lasted through two of their class periods, and continued into the college revival service. God came and met with us there and it was wonderful! God is so amazing!!! I am only praying that God will continue to bless, help, and send us His amazing presence!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so exciting, Jackie. Seeking hearts always receive.
Post a Comment