Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduation is over!!! Yay! I'm so excited. This school year is finally over! I'm so happy! It was a wonderful year in many different ways, but I guess I was ready to get done and ready for my summer break. I've got a few things planned, but mostly I'm planning on relazing and resting up for the year to come:) I'm going to have several new students next year, and that is always a fun and challenging experience. I never know when God is going to bring "him" into my path either:). It makes for a fun life!!!! Well, I'm actually at a friends house and getting ready to drink a banana, peanut butter, chocolate shake, well after she makes it that is:). I'm really excited tho because we are hoping to go to the zoo tomorrow! Yay! Mom said to make sure that they didn't put me in a cage:) TTYL!!

No comments: